Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I love.....

I love Smashwords!  I love Kindle Direct Publishing!  I love All Romance Ebooks!  I love Pub It by Barnes and Noble!  (this is me shouting from the roof tops.)  I love them all, and I love the ones that I don't know about yet.  I also love the ebook publishers that don't exist yet.

As a child of the 80's, I had much fun.  Much.....  But I always thought I'd have had a bit better of a time if I were an adult in the 80's instead of a kid.  The economy, the jobs, the punk rockers, the sexy mullets....    Wait, no.  I guess being a kid in the 80's was better.  I got to play Pac-Man, watch He-Man, Smurfs, and other awesome shows.  I played with my Atari, puffalumps, Rainbow Brite, Barbies, and Cabbage Patch Kids.  Twas great!

I'm so glad that I am right here, right now.  I have fully embraced this age of ebook readers and ebook publishing.  I am so grateful that I am living in this era.  I can't imagine myself doing anything else.  Everything worked out exactly the way it was supposed to!

No comments:

Post a Comment